SHIPMATE HSEQ is a structured management approach to control safety risks in operations and significantly reduce accidents and improve quality and safety of your ships. Capturing analytical data through computer based quality systems is a challenge. In any organization that is conscious of the aspects of quality, the safety related forms are frequently altered to gather additional or more specific data elements with a view to get better analytics leading to quality improvements. Often, it is a real challenge to modify these forms in the software, and such changes lead to frequent modification of the input and output modules resulting in increased costs, delays and errors. This leads to maintenance of the forms outside the system, which in turn increases the cost and manual workload.
SHIPMATE Quality and Safety Management System (HSEQ/QHSE/SHEQ) has a unique solution to this problem.
Features of SHIPMATE Quality and Safety Management (HSEQ/QHSE/SHEQ) System for Ships
- Dynamic form creation – Helps create / modify forms as per requirements
- Incident Handling – Handle NCs, Near miss, accidents and any other HSEQ related events
- Improve reporting and follow-up of audits and inspections, both internal (ISM, Technical, etc) and external (Charterer, OCIMF/SIRE, PSC, etc)
- Multilevel work process definitions for event review
- Users can thus define and modify – Input forms, Output reports, Audited reports and process for review
- Evidence Handling – attach emails/ documents / pictures relating to an incident
- Analytical reporting and trending
- Automatically prepare statistics on safety performance and save tremendous amount of time
- Audit trail
- Improve Vessel – Office data exchange and monitor the stages while processing the accident/incident cases
- Schedule auditing
- Capture the auditor comments and audit findings
- Review/company comments, audit finding and closing comments
- Attach audit reports
- Analysis of audit findings
- Manage your entire fleet’s document library, manuals including all safety related documentation centrally
Ship Management Made Easy
We are the world’s leading Maritime system that provides Ship Owners, Ship Managers (main fleet, offshore and tugs), Crewing and Manning Agents (main fleet, shipyards) with tools to manage Crewing, Payroll, Crew Scheduling, Compliance Verifications, Vessel Maintenance and the Stores Management process.