SHIPMATE Ship Maintenance Management System for ships is a software which allows Ship Fleet Owners or Operators to carry out maintenance of their vessels in intervals according to manufacturers and class/classification society requirements. SHIPMATE PMS or planned maintenance system/software for ships is class certified by Bureau Veritas.
SHIPMATE Planned Maintenance System (PMS) for Technical Ship Management maintains a schedule for repairs and replenishments. The ship maintenance management software plays an important role in reducing the risk of accidents by regular preventive maintenance. The vessel maintenance software also helps in matching the exacting standards on various parameters the seaworthiness of a vessel as set by the regulators and manufacturers. Whether it is being in touch with the equipment suppliers or keeping date with the scheduled repairs and maintenance, our integrated ship maintenance software would help you take care of all your maintenance needs. It is imperative to have a planned maintenance system onboard ship that assists you in taking proper care and increasing the efficiency of your vessel. The ship enterprise resource planning software system assists you in doing the same with better efficiency.
An effective Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) assists in reducing your overall workload and boosts managerial efficiency. It is essential to ensure the safety of your fleet with routine checks and repair work and hence our tailor-made planned maintenance system software (PMSS) allows you to manage your operations with ease.
With regards to the Spares used for maintenance activities, the ship maintenance system updates all transactions related to purchase and stock usage and notifies the concerned people onboard and onshore. This feature of our vessel PMS ensures all concerned stakeholders are provided with the necessary information, ensuring increased transparency and efficiency.
Features of our Planned Maintenance System for Ships
- Software class certified by Bureau Veritas
- Maintenance scheduling
- Retains maintenance history
- Facilitates automatic creation of future jobs for maintenance based on set rules
- Job planning – the PMS system on ship offers graphical interface to make it easier
- Track circulating components
- Set aside Dry dock / Workshop jobs
- Helps handle unscheduled breakdowns and accidents
- Track critical spares and equipment
- Track history of maintenance work including images of equipment / work
- Maintain detailed and structured documentation of jobs like job procedure, drawings, spares to be used
- Office – Vessel – Office data transfer (Data and Image) – to synchronize
- Inventory Management
- Requisitions generated based on stock levels and criticality of spares
- Link to Purchase system
- Keep track of expiring certificates and generate appropriate alerts.
- Generate Requisitions. Get updates on current status.
- Attach photo and scans of equipment.
- Auto Backup Data.
Ship Management Made Easy
We are among the world’s leading ship erp software companies that provides Ship Owners, Ship Managers (main fleet, offshore and tugs), Crewing and Manning Agents (main fleet, shipyards) with tools to manage Crewing, Payroll, Crew Scheduling, Compliance Verifications, Vessel Maintenance and the Stores Management process.